Posted on : 31 October, 2018
If you have recently purchased a new computer and want to protect its data from virus infection then you definitely need Norton’s protection. You can either transfer your license from your old PC to the new one or you can purchase a new subscription. If you want to transfer your old license to a new PC then first you need to uninstall your Norton product from the old computer then download and install it in the new one. The product will get automatically activated on the new PC. If you face any issue in the process then dial Norton toll free help number UK for further guidance. Let us see how you can transfer your old license to the new PC.
• Open Norton Subscription page and login to your Norton account using the email ID and password that you provided at the time of purchase.
• Now select your “Norton product” from the service section.
• Click the trash icon in front of the name of your old computer in the Manage My Installs section. This will remove your license from the old computer.
• Then on your new computer, click the “Download” button and then click the “Agree & Download” to install Norton on the new PC. The size of the file will be around 200 MB.
• Save the installation file in hard drive and then double-click it to start the setup process.
• After this, click “Agree & Install” to install the Norton Product on the new PC.
• The product will get automatically activated.
You can also purchase a new license to protect your new system from any infection. To purchase a new license, follow the given instructions.
• Open Norton Antivirus page and select the type of license you want to buy and then click “Buy Now”. One license can be activated on one computer.
• Uncheck the “Yes. Renew my subscription automatically” box to prevent auto-renewal of subscription.
• Now click “Continue to Secure Checkout” and provide the required information to complete the purchase.
• You will receive the product key in your email address.
• Launch your Norton Program and click Renew or Activate Now.
• Then click “I have a key or code to enter” link and type your product key. If you face any issue at this point then Call experts on Norton contact number UK for assistance.
• Click Next and follow the instructions.
• Finally, click Done.
Your Norton product is installed and activated on the new PC. You can enjoy Norton Security for the subscription time period.