AVG is one of the most trustworthy antivirus software to prevent your personal computer or professional computer from virus, malware, ransom-ware and spyware. This software comes with a license agreement that decides the working duration of software on your system.
To activate AVG license, the user needs to open the AVG Internet Security by double-clicking in the icon. Then, click on My AVG and select ‘My subscription’ and then enter the new License.
But sometimes, you received license error that commonly appears when the AVG configuration or license files get corrupted. It may put your system in danger and restrict that AVG software to work.
License error may cause due to these reasons:
• Product key displays to be invalid or is unaccepted.
• The license number is unaccepted by AVG.
• License displays to be expired after activation.
In that case, fix it as soon as possible by taking help of the experts or technician team at AVG Support Number UK.
Although, you can troubleshoot this error from yourself also by following these few steps:
• Primarily, download and install the demo version of Repair corrupted ZIP software on your device. And then follow the on-screen instruction to install the same to troubleshoot the corrupted Zip file. After that, double click on the icon on your desktop to run the tool.
• Then, select the corrupted ZIP archive and after that click on ‘Repair’. After the completion of the repairing process, you will need to ‘Preview’ the repaired ZIP archive file.
• At the last, save the files completely to save them while continuation and select the ‘Next’ button. It will protect the repaired ZIP Archive files. And you can access those files anytime you need in your stored location.
These steps will definitely help to resolve the irritating glitch 'AVG License Error' and keeps your system safe from malware and virus.
Some basics things that you will have to remember while resolving the issue:
• Always keep a backup of all your important files.
• Avoid the internet interruptions and pop-ups whole downloading Zip files.
• Make sure that you have the latest version of AVG antivirus.
• Keep your system safe from malware and virus attack by installing antivirus software.