Posted on : 29 May, 2018
Windows Live Hotmail is a bundle of features. It offers all that a customer can ask for from an email service. You can save address book, auto-responder, add a signature, filter-spam mails, organize your folders and many more. You can learn how to use these features from Hotmail own technicians who can be easily contacted on Hotmail Helpline Support Number UK.
Now imagine that you have two different emails accounts. You don’t use Hotmail that much and instead, you stay active on your secondary email address. In such situation, you don’t want to lose the important emails that you get on Hotmail. You can set up auto-forwarded to Hotmail emails. This will forward all the mails that you get in Hotmail to the other account (let’s say Gmail). You will receive all your Hotmail emails in Gmail without logging in to Hotmail. What else can one ask for?
As you must be aware of the fact that now Window Live Hotmail is a part of Outlook thus forwarding Hotmail emails can only be done through Outlook. You just need to mention on which email address all these emails will be forwarded to. The only benefit of this is that you will get a message in Hotmail as well as the other account but now you do not have to bother about checking your Hotmail every time. But now in case, you want to respond to these emails through Hotmail account then you either have to log in to your Hotmail account or link that account with the current email address. You can also ask about the same from experts on Hotmail Contact Help Number UK.
Note: Don’t forget to log in to your Hotmail account occasionally as otherwise your account will be considered as inactive and might be deleted by Microsoft.
• First, log in to your Hotmail account through Outlook mail.
• From the top right corner, click on the Settings menu bar. (A gear icon)
• Then click Options button from the drop-down menu.
• The Options page will open up, click Mail section from the left side.
• Now from there in the Accounts section click on Forwarding button.
• See to it that Start Forwarding bubble is selected.
• Now fill in the email address on which you want to forward the emails.
• Lastly, don’t forget to click on the Save button to confirm the changes made in settings.
Remember that for any sort of problem or difficulty you can always call us on our toll free number. We will definitely provide you help.